for preparation of Resume
I. Personal data (Incomplete information will lead to delay in considering
- Name (Last, First, Middle Initial)
- City, Region/State, Postal Code
- Telephone/Facsimile (Please note this number may be used for confidential
- DOB: Age:
- Nationality, Gender, Marital Status, All other Citizenship held.
- List the degree's) and major area of study. Indicate the date (in reverse
chronological order), the name of the institution and location where the degree
III. Summary of Professional skills and/or expertise.
- Field of expertise (be as specific as possible) i.e. Finance, Human Resources,
- Credentials or professional training relevant to expertise (i.e. CPA).
- Computer skills (both hardware and software).
IV. Summary of relevant work experience.
- Please provide an overview of work history in reverse chronological order.
Provide dates, your title, employer, type of business, location, the area
of work and major accomplishments. Please include salary history.
- Please indicate any supervisory experience including number of people supervised.
- Please specify any UN related experience
- Provide a list of publications, if any, which should not exceed 4.
- Mother tongue
- Other languages. Indicate written and verbal proficiency (Fluent/full working
knowledge/minimal working knowledge).
- Please indicate if any of your relatives are employed by a public international
organization. If so, please provide the name of the person, relationship and
name of the international organization.
- Please indicate any restrictions that should be taken into account in connection
with your employment with the United Nations.
- Please ensure the following statement is included in the resume and that
it is signed and dated.
I CERTIFY THAT ALL INFORMATION STATED IN THIS RESUME IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO
THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. I AUTHORIZE THE UNITED NATIONS TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION
PROVIDED IN THIS RESUME.
NOTE: As your completed resume will be stored electronically, applications
completed with a word processor would be preferable. Kindly use a clearly legible
font, such as ARIAL or TIMES NEW ROMAN. Please use plain white paper and do
not use any shading or lines in the printout. Limit the resume to 3-4 pages.
f you send your application electronically (via e-mail), please send it as a
WordPerfect, Microsoft Word or ASCII file.
Copyright © 2002 United Nations Development Programme, Pakistan | Terms
of Use | Copyrights